Visit the Cambuur Stadium while you still can!
In 2024 SC Cambuur will move from the east side of Leeuwarden to the west side of the city to a brand new multifunctional stadium. This move comes with mixed feelings: although people are looking forward to the new stadium and all its possibilities, there is no doubt that the current stadium will be greatly missed.
Football has been played at the Cambuurplein for almost one hundred years and since the last renovation in 1995 the stadium has hardly changed. With four separate stands built in the English style, high characteristic lampposts and a unique location in the middle of a residential area, the Cambuur Stadium is a favourite of fans and romantics alike.
If you want to experience the Cambuur Stadium and its authentic atmosphere again, time is running out! To make this experience as unique as possible we have created a new concept: The Groundhop package.
- Overnight stay at the Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden including breakfast and tourist tax in a standard 2-person cell.
- A drink in the Café Cambuur Supporters pub (start).
- Guided tour through the stadium by a fanatic supporter.
- Stadium seats East grandstand, oldest grandstand in the stadium.
- A drink in ‘t Hertje supporters home Cambuur after the match (end).
The cost of the Groundhop package is € 80, – per person (bookable from a minimum of two persons) and there is room for only a small group of groundhoppers at the matches below.